Unfortunately, this course has been cancelled. Please check back soon.
‘THE BUST’ has been a very popular class and always has great creative and working energy! I created this course from my lessons in Florence Italy where they employ an anatomical / live model approach to sculpting ‘The Bust’. I have had beginners take this course who have enjoyed the class and had very good results in their creations based upon this approach and process. I enjoy instructing this class immensely, it is high energy and fun that will give you better insights into the portrait and a sense of accomplishment. I hope you will consider joining me for this hands on tactile experience.
- Beginning, intermediate and advanced students are welcome
- First 2 days on structure, including head, human skull, neck and shoulders
- 5 days will be spent working on the ‘Bust’ in clay.
- The final day will be devoted to hollowing the work and preparing it for firing.
- You will take home a complete ‘Bust’ in clay ready to be fired and finished with a patina
Share your thoughts